Math and Money is a financial literacy program for kids grades 6-8 that teaches money management through budgeting and saving. The program compliments lessons learned in the classroom based on NCTM standards (National Council of Teachers of Mathematics). Program materials include online lessons, printable worksheets and two bonus lessons on graphing and investing.
- Lesson 1: Financial Wizard
- Student Worksheet 1: Financial Wizard
- Lesson 2: Under the Bed or in the Bank?
- Student Worksheet 2: Under the Bed or in the Bank?
- Bonus Lesson 1: Graphing It Out
- Online Worksheet 1: Graphing It Out
- Bonus Lesson 2: How Things Are Lining Up
- Online Worksheet 2: How Things Are Lining Up
Access the program on Scholastic’s website here.